Tomo Arigato is a secure platform for matching classes in different areas, countries, and languages.
As an administrator, you'll have the option to:
- Review student, teacher, and parent information and interactions
- Correspond and coordinate with teachers and parents
- Browse and contact other schools
Step 1 - Register
- Visit the registration page.
- Select "administrator" as your role.
- Fill out your basic personal information.
- Add your school. If your school is:
- Registered, you'll need an invite from a current teacher or administrator to join.
- Not yet registered, you can register your school by providing some basic authentication, including official contact information to conduct a validation check.
- Check which aspects of matching your school is most interested in.
Step 2 - Review
- Once your registration is submitted, your information with be verified and you will be notified that either:
- Your account has been approved and is now active, including a log in link to your profile.
- We have additional questions to confirm your identity and affiliation with your selected educational institution for you to complete and respond.
Step 3. Joining your school
If your request to join your school is approved by a current teacher or administrator, you will automatically be granted permission and see your school details and tools upon logging in.
If you submitted a new school, your school's registration information will need to be verified. This includes conducting an authentication on and using the official contact information you provided. Afterwards, you will be notified that either:
- Your school submission is approved, and you will see your school details and information upon logging in.
- We need additional information to verify your institution.
Step 4. Assist teachers and staff
Guide teachers and staff in becoming acquainted with Tomo Arigato and how to utilize it to build connections.
- Visit our school map or search page to browse and contact other available partner schools.
- Promote and facilitate the registration process for teachers, students, and parents.
- Review and manage new account requests.
- Organize teacher workshops for TA's matching system and tools.
Step 5. Resolve elevated issues
Whether a member of the staff posts an erroneous scheduling change, or a parent consult is needed to reinforce the Code of Conduct, our platform is designed for flexibility while remaining secure and manageable.
- Manage user permissions and access.
- Monitor and review account information and message history.
- Moderate school information.